Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
April 18, 2024, 08:41:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

WE MUST THROW AS MUCH SUPPORT AS WE CAN BEHIND LTC LAKIN

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: WE MUST THROW AS MUCH SUPPORT AS WE CAN BEHIND LTC LAKIN  (Read 438 times)
tbolt71

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2010, 12:16:32 pm »

Terry Lakin is about to be railroaded in about 5 days...we must contact every media outlet possible until we can find one that will report on this....judge Denise Lind must be courtmartialed for denying Terry due process just to keep from embarassing Barry Sobarkah-Soetoro-Dunham-Obama.....Col. Lakin has spent 18 years defending our freedom.....now we must defend his.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

SqueekyFromm
Administrator

Squeeky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 01:05:59 pm »

Hi tbolt71!!!

Thank you for being here!!!

Something I have noticed, is that Private Manning, who told the secrets to WikiLeaks, is being called a hero by people, some of them in Berkeley California, for doing what he thinks is right. These same people are probably saying bad things about Col. Lakin for doing what he thinks is right.

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter
Report Spam   Logged

Squeeky Wheels Get Lubed First!!!
American Voter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 04:22:46 pm »

Very true, tbolt.  Sad isn't it?
Report Spam   Logged
Annie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 04:45:50 pm »

Why do you support Lakin, who is clearly a coward and disobeyed orders?   Moreover, he's unable to use anything about Obama's BC in his defense.     In essence, you're vilifying all active duty military, who obey their orders.   

So, why do you so-called patriots support a man who has no respect for his fellow soldiers, let alone the chain of command?
Report Spam   Logged
tbolt71

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 06:19:58 pm »

annie...lakin,who is a commissioned officer,has the responsibility to verify the Constitutional authority of all orders before putting his men in harms way....since all orders are initiated by the CIC....he has every right under the Constitution to question where they came from
Report Spam   Logged
CappoDTC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 09:48:55 pm »

No, Lakin had a sworn obligation to follow lawful orders.  His orders to deploy were lawful, regardless of his concerns over President Obamam's legitimacy.

Had he been ordered to round up and execute all kindergarten students in a 20 mile radius?  Yeah, obviously unlawful order.

Being ordered to deploy to Afghanistan and provide medical care for American soldiers?  Nope, that's a legal order and he should pay for disobeying.  Now that he's chosen not to try to cut a deal, He's looking at losing his medical license on top of the military career he's tossed away.

The real criminal here, though, is "Dog-bite" Jensen, his former lawyer who helped him record the videos that will be prime evidence against him.

I feel sorry for his family.
Report Spam   Logged

Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.
tbolt71

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 02:58:36 am »

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/video-of-the-day-lt-col-lakins-lawyer-on-obamas-eligibility-two-parts/?utm_source=Floyd+Reports&utm_campaign=e3caf85b4b-FR_12_09_201012_9_2010&utm_medium=email    HERE IS AN INTERVEIW WITH TERRY'S CURRENT LAWYER
Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 08:18:43 pm »

TEST...love the site but trying to figure out how to post.
Thanks

LOGIA
Report Spam   Logged
tbolt71

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 04:59:26 am »

GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE LOGIA...I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR UPDATED REPORTS
Report Spam   Logged
mooseabout

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2010, 08:35:11 pm »

Hey Logia,

Good to see ya, I'm trying to figure it out too  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 07:06:41 pm »

On ORYR site

Via KenyanBornObamAcorn and some; - THE ONLY VIDEO COVERAGE FROM THE TRIAL: LTC Lakin Found Guilty of Obeying his Constitutional Oath -
Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 10:44:10 pm »

On ORYR site

Via KenyanBornObamAcorn and some; - THE ONLY VIDEO COVERAGE FROM THE TRIAL: LTC Lakin Found Guilty of Obeying his Constitutional Oath -

I'm not sure on the law here Logia.  Doesn't Congress have the obligation to vet the president?  I can see why Pelosi ran from this since she was in on the hoax.  Can't the new congress seek to settle the issue for the sake of the people?  Who in the new Congress should be pressured to settle this basic question why Obama was considered eligible and is still considered eligible for the sake of the Constitution and "We the People?"
Report Spam   Logged
rikker

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 11:29:08 pm »

I would suggest to you that you've heard the dying gasp of the birfer movement with Lakin's imprisonment.

He threw the entire movement under the bus quite nicely.
Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010, 03:41:48 pm »

Dear Gina

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2010/12/terry-lakin%E2%80%99s-day-of-injustice-and-ray-of-hope/

This situation is truly like something out of a twisted nightmare.  The fortress protecting Obama’s past is almost supernaturally powerful.  As you may know, it’s not just Obama’s original birth certificate that is hidden, but pretty much all documentation of his past is a closely guarded secret.  We have virtually no records of who Barack Obama really is.  For that matter, we don’t even know if his name is actually Barack Obama!

One thing I do know about Obama is that he is one cold-hearted man.  He knows Dr. Lakin stands to do hard time because of Obama’s refusal to provide proof that he occupies the presidency legally.  Obama is a dirty rat for standing by and letting Dr. Lakin flap in the wind, when Obama could easily stop this nonsense from proceeding any further!  Whatever Obama is hiding about his past, it’s huge, and it’s obviously a serious deal-breaker, or all the America-hating forces of hell wouldn’t be guarding the secret so fiercely.

Gen. McInerney had some advice for the Army on how to proceed with Dr. Lakin’s case,

“McInerney suggested Lakin is certain to be convicted if the court martial proceeds.

‘The outcome is evident to me that this is a slam dunk,’ said McInerney. ‘They’re not going to let him really talk about it. They’re avoiding the issue.

‘The way they conduct themselves is going to be extremely important for the follow-on investigation for the House of Representatives,’ added McInerney, who said the House Armed Services Committee could hold hearings to determine whether the military handled the case properly.

‘The smartest thing the Army could do is not to have [the trial],’ said McInerney, who suggested the court should let the case go ‘low profile.’

‘I don’t think they’re going to do that. They’re going to make the mistake of trying him, and then you’re going to have a court of record that will condemn them for the way they conducted it.’”

I do hope the incoming Republicans will have the guts and the decency to review this court martial, and at least see that Dr. Lakin is being treated to a terrible injustice and overturn it if he is convicted.

So many of us are bone-tired of watching wimpy Republicans stand down in the face of the Obama eligibility question.  What are they all afraid of?!  Don’t you dare tell me they’re all convinced Obama is legitimate—there’s no way they all are.

You are of course right Gina and I wonder the same thing.  Will wimpy Republicans finally demonstrate some courage and character?  There are two issues.

1. Will the Republican congress ask for the evidence from which Obama was declared elibile for the presidencey.  They have the right to it. for the People including Terry lakin in this case.

2. The new Republican should investigate the trial inclding the Way Dr. Manning ws treated.

If the new Congess just wimps out, I've had it with them.  It simply means that they are controlled by something horrible that is gradually consuming America.  With friends like that, who needs enemies.
Report Spam   Logged
rikker

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2010, 03:50:16 pm »

"Obama is a dirty rat for standing by and letting Dr. Lakin flap in the wind, when Obama could easily stop this nonsense from proceeding any further! "

Unfortunately, this is like blaming Bolivia for WW2.

Even if Obama steps forward and shows his BC, Lakin STILL has missed movement.   He would STILL be a convicted felon with jail time to do.

As always, you people have no clue as to what constitutes American law.

It's because you're not really Americans.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum