Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
April 19, 2024, 01:08:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Hello Gretawire People!!!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Gretawire People!!!  (Read 780 times)
gg

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2010, 01:57:38 am »

Yeah,  I have a little bit of experience.   The reason the folks from GW won't come here, is long story.  About 2 years ago Greta threatened to shut down her blog, and so someone set up a forum like this.  It was a liberal but she was posing as a conservative.  The forum was called Conservative Revolution.

Anyway, a lot of people from GW were on the forum and totally taken in by this lib until one day, she told them all off, but GOOD.  It kinda left a sour taste in their mouths.  Plus, they're very paranoid and were worried about people tracking their IP addresses.  Look at my comment, you can see my IP address, which is one way you know it's me.  

Anyway, this doesn't have to be a GW forum but you can have birther threads, if you like.  Do whatever you like.  You're very creative and you can have a lot of fun with this.  You can post all kinds of videos, pics, gifs, animated gifs, etc.,  

Ya know, I never did fall for that Conservative Revolution blog, Annie........but I definitely remember the uproar! You naughty girl, lol! 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum