Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
March 28, 2024, 11:37:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Hello Gretawire People!!!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Gretawire People!!!  (Read 776 times)
SqueekyFromm
Administrator

Squeeky

View Profile WWW
« on: December 08, 2010, 05:48:41 pm »

I hope this works as a good place for everybody. I am just learning how to do this, sooo, please be patient. Here are the rules for now:

No "N" word type stuff or threats to other people. I don't care if you fight and cuss or call people names, but do not be a racist, or threaten people. Plus, do not disrupt the forum by getting a whole bunch of names and doing malignant narcissist stuff. Other than that, who cares what you believe or what you say. Just try to be a little grown up, okay???

And, HAVE FUN!!!

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 12:23:19 pm by SqueekyFromm » Report Spam   Logged

Squeeky Wheels Get Lubed First!!!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Annie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 08:02:26 pm »

Hi Squeeky.  There's a lot you can do with this forum.  It can be fun, but I doubt GW people will come here.   There are lots of reasons for that.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
SqueekyFromm
Administrator

Squeeky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 08:08:59 pm »

Hi Annie!!!

It Works!!! Thank you for telling me about it!!!

I am trying to set it up where people can do what they want, like private messages and stuff. And pictures, too. Have you ever used this before??

What are permissiions???

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter
 Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

MoeBott

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 08:34:27 pm »

I am Moe Bott, and I approve this message.
Report Spam   Logged

Interlectuals are smart.
Annie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 08:37:15 pm »

Yeah,  I have a little bit of experience.   The reason the folks from GW won't come here, is long story.  About 2 years ago Greta threatened to shut down her blog, and so someone set up a forum like this.  It was a liberal but she was posing as a conservative.  The forum was called Conservative Revolution.

Anyway, a lot of people from GW were on the forum and totally taken in by this lib until one day, she told them all off, but GOOD.  It kinda left a sour taste in their mouths.  Plus, they're very paranoid and were worried about people tracking their IP addresses.  Look at my comment, you can see my IP address, which is one way you know it's me.  

Anyway, this doesn't have to be a GW forum but you can have birther threads, if you like.  Do whatever you like.  You're very creative and you can have a lot of fun with this.  You can post all kinds of videos, pics, gifs, animated gifs, etc.,  
Report Spam   Logged
SqueekyFromm
Administrator

Squeeky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 08:45:08 pm »

Thank you Moe Bott for being here!!!

Anney:

This is fun! You can have your avatar and do smilies too!!!  Maybe this will work for everybody because I am conservative on some stuff, and not conservative on other stuff. Plus, I don't care what somebody believes as long as they fight fair and not do "Smell my finger" threads.

I have to find people to be here, so I will tell the Birthers and the Obots and put it on my blogs. Really, a place is no fun unless there are people to fight with about stuff.

Thank you for being here!!!

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter
Report Spam   Logged

CappoDTC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 10:51:19 pm »

Thanks, Squeeky, for setting this up.  I used a different persona than I had on Gretawire and on other sites.  Just trying something funky fresh.
Report Spam   Logged

Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.
SqueekyFromm
Administrator

Squeeky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 10:54:06 pm »

CappoDTC:

Thank you for being here!!!

I hope it is fun for you.  I will try to start posting stuff tomorrow. I think I have it set where "newbies" can post stuff too, but if I don't please let me know.

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter
Report Spam   Logged

Unaffiliated Voter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 12:21:12 am »

Squeeky, hi. 

Thanks for doing this.

People will come here, because they know you from your many posts at Gretawire.  But you should post the link to this site over there periodically and repeatedly throughout the day so that everyone can find it.  Especially these first several days before folks disappear.
Report Spam   Logged
Unaffiliated Voter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 12:28:23 am »

Squeeky, I tried to post your link at Gretawire, but my comment went into moderation for the first time all night.  I guess they are not letting links just get posted, but hopefully it will go through eventually.

Also, how do you change the color here?[/color]
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 12:32:31 am by Unaffiliated Voter » Report Spam   Logged
SqueekyFromm
Administrator

Squeeky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2010, 12:31:52 am »

Hi UnAffiliated!!!

I think that you figured out how to make it bigger when you post.  But I see what you mean it is small when you write it out. Can you change your personal theme here??? Because I think I left that open where it would look the way the person wanted it to look to them.

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter
Report Spam   Logged

Unaffiliated Voter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2010, 12:35:51 am »

Yes, I figured out the font, but it looks like you have to reset it each time.  What do you mean, change my personal theme - the avatar? 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 12:38:47 am by Unaffiliated Voter » Report Spam   Logged
Unaffiliated Voter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 12:37:37 am »

O.K., Now I got the color to change.  LOL.  But earlier, was trying for lime green.  Just trying to make it more readable.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 12:46:05 am by Unaffiliated Voter » Report Spam   Logged
gg

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 01:48:08 am »

Oh, this can be fun, Squeeks!!  I'm not taking time to learn all the gadgets right now, but they look like fun.  I've been on other blogs where we had bells and whistles, woooohoooo!    Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
gg

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 01:57:38 am »

Yeah,  I have a little bit of experience.   The reason the folks from GW won't come here, is long story.  About 2 years ago Greta threatened to shut down her blog, and so someone set up a forum like this.  It was a liberal but she was posing as a conservative.  The forum was called Conservative Revolution.

Anyway, a lot of people from GW were on the forum and totally taken in by this lib until one day, she told them all off, but GOOD.  It kinda left a sour taste in their mouths.  Plus, they're very paranoid and were worried about people tracking their IP addresses.  Look at my comment, you can see my IP address, which is one way you know it's me.  

Anyway, this doesn't have to be a GW forum but you can have birther threads, if you like.  Do whatever you like.  You're very creative and you can have a lot of fun with this.  You can post all kinds of videos, pics, gifs, animated gifs, etc.,  

Ya know, I never did fall for that Conservative Revolution blog, Annie........but I definitely remember the uproar! You naughty girl, lol! 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum