Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
April 20, 2024, 03:51:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Lt. Col. Terry Lakin Update

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Lt. Col. Terry Lakin Update  (Read 404 times)
Nick_A

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2010, 05:32:17 pm »

"Also, any illegal alien worth their salt can produce fake documents to get a drivers license.  "

And any woman past puberty can get a pap smear, too.     What's your point?   You've presented NO evidence that Obama produced fake documents to get his drivers license.    You've presented no evidence that he had a motive to provide fake documents AS A 10 YEAR OLD to obtain a passport to travel to Indonesia.      Your whole critically thought out case is based upon supposition.

The weak point in your argument is that you've assumed Obama guilty of a crime and you now demand that HE PROVE YOUR CASE by presenting the documents that validate your opinions.

That's so NOT how America works that it amazes me that you have the chutzpah to even allow that idea to bubble forth from your nose.

As a blind believer in the new messiah, it is considered inconceivable that anyone should question his eligibility.  Regardless that most anyone else would be obligated to prove themselves eligible, it is the opposite for this person  adored by you and others as the new messiah.

You consider asking for proof of eligibility from the new messiah as a weak point of my argument.  I consider it a strength.  Not being a blind believer in the new messiah, I still believe that America is a nation of laws and the law states that a person must be a natural born citizen to be president.  So far conclusive proof of natural born citizenship has not been provided.  The new messiah is considered above the constitutinal requirement to be a natural born citrizen.

Since I do not believe that Obama is the new messiah, I demand proof of eligibility to do my civic duty and cast an educated vote. The first requirement is having proof that Obama is eligible according to the Constitution rather than from divine right.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum