Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
April 19, 2024, 12:53:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Lt. Col. Terry Lakin Update

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lt. Col. Terry Lakin Update  (Read 400 times)
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 07:22:54 pm »

Now LTC Lakin's wife, Pili, comes out swingin'!

OBAMA will run behind Michelle's skirts now!

http://squeeky.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,27.0.html
Report Spam   Logged
rikker

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 07:25:07 pm »

Yeh.   Obama took such a beating from her husband.
Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2010, 07:28:15 pm »

That was easy! Read the Constitution and Obama's OWN WORDS! He was born with a citizenship OTHER than American even if it was IN ADDITION to American!

He was never vetted!

Be that as it may, your question is rhetorical and history will answer it for us! Fear not!
Report Spam   Logged
rikker

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 07:31:31 pm »

History will have to answer it.     God knows the courts haven't take the time.
Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2010, 07:41:15 pm »

"Since I do not believe that Obama is the new messiah, I demand proof of eligibility to do my civic duty and cast an educated vote. "

And as a believer in the hallowed concept of "innocent until proven guilty", I demand that Obama ignore your trenchant pleas until you show some proof of YOUR allegations.    Justice demands nothing more.

Which of us will Obama listen to?    The American?   Or you?

Precisely.  Anyone that questions the new messiah is by definition not American. They must be the Great Unwashed so not worthy of the vote.

Obama believes he is entitled to the presidency until proven not so. The idea that he should supply the necessary credentials is absurd to him and his followers.  It is an insult to question a messiah.  It is his version and the version of his blind believers of innocent until proven guilty. For Obama it is "eligible until proven not eligible."  Even the thought of proving himself eligible is an insult.

Any kid being asked for proof to get into a bar should sue the state on the grounds that if blind belief is good enough for Obama, it should be good enough for them.

Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010, 07:46:39 pm »

Let us take it to the bookies!

Ten to One, Obama LEAVES before end of term 2012...yes, Rikker. HISTORY will write the final chapter.

ELIGIBILITY reporting, which is heating up, is A BIG DISTRACTION for BARRY, who is already disordered as to his attention span and focus.
Report Spam   Logged
rikker

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 07:48:31 pm »

"Obama believes he is entitled to the presidency until proven not so. "

Obama IS entitled to the presidency.    He fought to win the 2008 presidential election and did so in a landslide.     Following the Constitution, Congress vetted Obama by passing him thru the Electoral College without objections.

You conveniently ignore THAT part of the Constitution.

There isn't ANYTHING in the Constitution about birth certificates.   Indeed, such documents only became common within the last 100 years.    They were virtually unknown when the Constitution was written.
Report Spam   Logged
rikker

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2010, 07:50:17 pm »

Ten to One, Obama LEAVES before end of term 2012...yes, Rikker. HISTORY will write the final chapter.

ELIGIBILITY reporting, which is heating up, is A BIG DISTRACTION for BARRY, who is already disordered as to his attention span and focus.

Barring assassination, I'll bet you a billion dollars, at 10 to 1, that Obama is NOT removed due to eligibility issues.

I'll bet you a TRILLION.

The eligibility movement is dead.
Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2010, 08:07:19 pm »

Barring assassination, I'll bet you a billion dollars, at 10 to 1, that Obama is NOT removed due to eligibility issues.

I'll bet you a TRILLION.

Obama cannot run again. Even wimpy Republicans controlling the House will be under strong pressure from caring people to vet Obama.  He cannot run and risk being proven inelligible.

We have more Republican governors and by the time 2012 roles around there will be new laws in their state requiring proof of eligibility to be on the state ballot.

How can Obama run under these circumstances without offering proof of eligibility?

Take the trillion out of the stimulis fund.  I will use it better than the government.

Report Spam   Logged
rikker

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2010, 08:21:36 pm »

"Obama cannot run again."

28% of Americans strongly support Obama.      His approval rating still hovers in the mid-forties.     There are no Republican candidates whose approval numbers are higher.

That said, I will not vote for Obama in 2012.    Not because of the eligibility movement, though.

He's too soft for my tastes.     This last compromise on the Bush tax cuts convinced me that America needs a stronger partisan in that office.

Not a lying, racist Republican, but someone stronger than Barack.

The only reason I'd vote for Barack is to piss you guys off.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 08:23:31 pm by rikker » Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2010, 08:25:44 pm »

"Obama cannot run again."

28% of Americans strongly support Obama.      His approval rating still hovers in the mid-forties.     There are no Republican candidates whose approval numbers are higher.

That said, I will not vote for Obama in 2012.    Not because of the eligibility movement, though.

He's too soft for my tastes.     This last compromise on the Bush tax cuts convinced me that America needs a stronger partisan in that office.

Not a lying, racist Republican, but someone stronger than Barack.

Who are you BSing.?  You know darn well that this issue will hurt the progressive agenda as it continues to grow so you are leaving yourself an out.  You are a true fundamentalist Progressive.  "The agenda first and all else be damned."
Report Spam   Logged
rikker

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2010, 08:40:03 pm »

"You know darn well that this issue will hurt the progressive agenda as it continues to grow so you are leaving yourself an out.  "

No.   If the eligibility movement rises from the dead, I WILL vote for Obama on principle.

It's better to have a weak American president than cave to a bunch of racist liars who don't know a thing about America.
Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2010, 04:04:17 pm »

FAMILY of LTC LAKIN speaks out!: PROUD OF HIS ACCOMPLISHMENT

Much to the chagrin of the OBOTS who thought they had a "moral victory" in his "conviction."

Little did they know that his "Conviction" was that of his heart and he questioned evil and illegitimacy and now ALL AMERICA IS SPEAKING OF IT!

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/12/family-representative-for-political.html

-----------------

America's Independent Party; - LTC Terry Lakin family representative to join America's Summit call... -

by EternalVigilance - Marco Ciavolino... is scheduled to be interviewed by Tom Kovach during tonight's "America's Summit" conference call. Marco is also the webmaster for the site "Safeguarding Our Constitution", which has kept the plight of Dr. (LTC) Lakin in the public eye since the release of a video last March, in which Lakin explained that he would refuse military orders to deploy again to the war in Afghanistan until he was satisfied that those orders were issued lawfully. Ciavolino also produced that video. Source.

Interview embedded below...

AIP's BlogTalkRadio; http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aip

AIP's website; http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=7216&posts=8&start=1
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum