Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
April 20, 2024, 10:04:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

GOOGLE suppressing LTC LAKIN COURT MARTIAL coverage?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOGLE suppressing LTC LAKIN COURT MARTIAL coverage?  (Read 61 times)
LOGIA

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2010, 06:16:32 am »

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2010/12/greeley-gazette-google-suppressing.html

Greeley Gazette: Google suppressing coverage of Lakin court-martial; Al Gore listed as Google senior adviser; Bob Bauer's Firm Perkins Coie
ObamaRelease YourRecords on 11:19 PM

Google suppressing search engine coverage of LTC Lakin's court-martial: Al Gore is listed as Google's senior adviser; White House Chief Counsel, Obama Eligibility Attorney Bob Bauer's Law Firm Perkins Coie tied to Google... I would like to add two more names to the Google list connected to Obama listed in the great report published by the Greeley Gazette.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Its Funny

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 01:48:21 pm »

Logia.. do you ever verify what you post?

Even simpler for you.. I challenge you to go google it yourself.  I challenge anyone to do so.

If you post this kind of suspect articles.. why should anyone believe anything you have to say about any other subject matter.  Or are you just someones parrot?

I guess for some.. the meaning of the word "credible" means something entirely different.
Report Spam   Logged
rikker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 06:37:41 pm »

Credible means credible.

Birfers like to insert the prefix "in" and pretend the rest of us don't notice.

People who lose on 73 consecutive occasions, using the same tired arguments in each case, don't know enough to come in out of the rain.
Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 10:12:13 pm »

LAKIN did what JODL "SHOULD HAVE DONE"
------------

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/12/21/margaret-hemenway-to-military-officers-stop-using-the-nuremberg-defense/

Alfred Jodl, Chief of the Operations Staff of the High Command of the German Armed Forces, at Nuremberg, claimed it was not the task of a soldier to act as judge over his supreme commander– but he was found guilty on all four counts- sentenced to death by hanging.  LTC Lakin has been sentenced to Leavenworth for doing what Jodl and others should have done- which was to question the legality of his orders, per his training as an officer.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum