Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
April 16, 2024, 10:38:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Backroom Obama - Understanding the Flurry of Birther Activity!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Backroom Obama - Understanding the Flurry of Birther Activity!  (Read 85 times)
SqueekyFromm
Administrator

Squeeky

View Profile WWW
« on: December 31, 2010, 05:13:03 pm »

First of all, what is a “backroom”, and is it one word or two??? It is usually just one word. The Internet defines a “backroom” as a:

“Noun: A room near the rear of a premises, especially one only accessible to a privileged few and that can be used as an inconspicuous meeting place; Characterized by secrecy or anonymity; The meeting place of a group of leaders who make their decisions via private negotiations;The meeting place used by an inconspicuous controlling group.”

Adjective: Marked by the exercise of inconspicuous control and maneuvering.”

Sooo, if you have been reading the news lately, you will notice that all of a sudden very smart political people, like Chris Matthews and Neil Abercrombie, the new governor of Hawaii, are calling for Obama to cough up his Long Form birth certificate, or just plain saying they are going to cough it up themselves in the case of Neil Abercrombie, the new governor of Hawaii(D).

Why oh why would this happen now??? Because it has been 2 1/2 years since Obama last released anything (July 13, 2008) when he gave the alleged COLB to that special group to put a PICTURE on the Internet. Faithful readers of my blogs will recognize the inherent Treachery of Images!!!

http://squeekyfromm.wordpress.com/2010/12/31/backroom-obama-understanding-the-flurry-of-birther-activity/

Here is what I think is going on in Obama’s backroom. First, we start with KISS, which is my way of expressing the possible reasons WHY Obama hasn’t resolved the very simple question of where he was born.

1. KENYA. He is born in Kenya.
2. IGNORANT. Obama is too ignorant to think of the simple answer.
3. SNOBBY. Obama thinks Americans are too stupid to believe the REAL THING!
4. SLIMY. Obama thinks it is OK to make some Americans look crazy if it gets him votes.

Assume for the purposes of this Internet Article, that the reason is No. 4, SLIMY, that Obama was born in America, and he has just been cynically using some Americans to make other Americans vote for him. the reasoning being, “If I (Obama) can make some Americans look crazy by NOT releasing my Long Form, then a lot more other Americans will vote me and my party because we will look soooo sane and reasonable, where the opposition will just look crazy.”

Personally, I can just see the dead fish guy, Rahm Emanual, advising Obama to do this because from what everybody says he is just a totally ruthless person, who belongs in Chicago. But here is the problem. The plan BACKFIRED! Instead of just a few people looking crazy, there were all of a sudden like 58% of Americans who ended up having some degree of doubt about where Obama was born, a lot of these being Democrats.

Uh oh! Then, here comes the midterm elections and KERBLAM!, the Democrats just get SHELLACKED! Somebody just got hoisted on their own petard!!! (Which is a really interesting saying, if you read Wiki). Sooo, now Obama has to back out of this plan because it is obvious to anybody with COMMON SENSE that it just didn’t work. Obama realizes he has really screwed up, and even comedians are making jokes about his citizenship, soooo he has to do something, but being Obama, he sure can’t just come out and say he was wrong. OH NO!!! Not him.

Sooo, he gets Chris Matthews and Abercrombie to stir this stuff up, with the plan being that Obama will just give them the paperwork like it is no big deal or something. And that it was all their idea and he, Obama, could just not care much one way or the other, tra la la la.

That is what I think is going on. Because this really has been a public relations NIGHTMARE for Obama. If I am right, then Gov. Abercrombie will get permission to release the Long Form, and Obama can try to put this behind him, which who knows, maybe he was born in Hawaii or Connecticut, and we will finally know the WHERE for sure.

But that will leave the WHY unanswered. WHY a American president would sit around on his doofus for over 2 1/2 years and do nothing, while millions of Americans doubt the integrity of their system, while military officers go to prison for questioning the validity of the president, and his own party just gets SHELLACKED.

Like I have said for a long time, the WHY is the real question.

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 05:15:26 pm by SqueekyFromm » Report Spam   Logged

Squeeky Wheels Get Lubed First!!!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 08:25:16 am »

EXCELLENT! Thanks, Squeeky
Report Spam   Logged
508-82

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 06:59:41 pm »

Squeeky,have been in never never land for awhile,but now im free of the shackles and chains,and have come to read your beautiful writing,and want to know of your guitar picking also,dont ever give up either,for youre very good good at everything,I have talked to you of this on the Forum !!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum