Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
March 28, 2024, 06:11:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

ORLY's LETTER To MR BARRY HUSSEIN

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: ORLY's LETTER To MR BARRY HUSSEIN  (Read 353 times)
LOGIA

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2011, 06:48:19 pm »

www.orlytaitzesq.com

DR. ORLY TAITZ ESQ

PRESIDENT

DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS FOUNDATION

29839 SANTAMARGARITA PKWY, STE 100

RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA 92688

ph 949-683-5411 fax 949-766-7603

Mr. Barack Hussein Obama

1600 Pennsylvania Ave

Washington

District of Columbia

Dear Mr. Obama,

I listened to your speech in Arizona yesterday  and took it to heart. I would like to work with you in restoring empathy, civility and honesty in this country.

So, let’s start!

Civility starts with respect. Since you are occupying the position of the Commander- in- Chief, how about you starting with giving respect to the members of the U.S. military.

You talk about “Honesty”. Please, provide some honesty and respect and civility to the members of our military.

Your next suggestion was “Empathy”

What a great idea. I am with you on that.

How about you starting with honesty and civility and  empathy for a war hero, decorated U.S. army officer, veteran of  operations in Afghanistan, Bosnia and Honduras, army surgeon Dr. LTC Lakin. Lieutenant colonel Lakin filed proper UCMJ Article 138 grievances and went to the highest ranks of the military and Congress with a simple question “How can I follow orders of Barack Hussein Obama, as a Commander in Chief, when he never offered any proper documents to show his legitimacy to US presidency, he never showed his original long form U.S. birth certificate with the name of the doctor and hospital and signatures.” LTC Lakin is a doctor with nearly 20 years of experience. He knows that a baby cannot be born in this county without having a proper hospital birth certificate. You spent over a million dollars fighting me and other attorneys in court, keeping your original long form birth Certificate sealed. What honest person will behave in such a manner? What is there to hide? The state of HI was willing to provide the original birth certificate, as long as you sighed the consent. Why didn’t you sign the consent? The state of HI statute 338-5 allows you to get a birth certificate based on a statement of one relative only, like your grandmother , who could have been lying and claiming that you were born here, while you were born in Kenya. Clearly, then your grandmother did not think that one day you will run for presidency. Lying and getting a phony HI birth certificate was simply a way to quickly get welfare benefits for you and your mother.

Senior Deportation officer John Sampson provided a sworn affidavit, that the Social Security number you are using today in the White House 042-68-4425 is a Connecticut social security number, that you could not legally obtain in HI. Multiple databases show that it was issued in 1977 to an elderly individual, born in 1890 in CT. At the time you resided in HI, nowhere near CT. Why are you instructing U.S. attorneys’ office to spend hundreds of thousands of taxpayers’ dollars in courts fighting me, instead of unsealing your Social Security application.? Why don’t you explain to American people, why you do not have a valid Social Security number of your own from HI, why are you sitting in our White House, using someone else’s social security number?

All evidence points to massive fraud committed by you against American citizens and members of the U.S. military. Because of your fraud, your regime threw LTC Dr. Lakin into Fort Leavenworth military prison, while you arrogantly stand on the stage and lecture us about honesty and civility and empathy.

Where was your empathy when Lakin was stripped of his rank, stripped of nearly 2 million dollars of military pension he earned over the years and thrown into prison. Did you show empathy to Lakin’s wife and 3 children”?

Lakin’s family are Democrats, they voted for you, they asked you to disclose your records, if you are really telling the truth, if you are an honest man, but alas… They never heard from you or anyone else in this regime.

I was persecuted by your regime and fined $20,000 for daring to represent active members of the U.S. military, challenging your legitimacy and exercising their Constitutional right for redress of grievances. 

It is a testament to utter corruption in our government, Congress and Judiciary, that such massive fraud can go on for two years and nobody in the position of power has shown integrity and honesty and civility in saying enough is enough, let’s get to the bottom of it. If Obama is legitimate, he can serve and lecture us, if he is not, he needs to pack his bags and go, and the Nation will go to a SPECIAL ELECTION.

I submit to you sir, that this nation was never torn like this before. We never saw such discourse. The reason is not in Sarah Palin or Rush Limbaugh. The reason is you and your pathological lying. Every time you open your mouth and start speaking, you make most of this nation extremely angry, our collective blood pressure is going through the roof and even an army of cardiologist will not cure it. A Pantheon full of preachers will not pacify us. Legions of crooked judges and crooked U.S. attorneys will not subdue us.

When something of value is taken from you, you can’t  just forget about it and move on, until this valuable thing is returned. U.S. presidency was taken away from American people by virtue of fraud. Our right for redress of grievances was taken away by your abusive regime.

So, if you really want civility, empathy and honest dialog, why don’t you start with a drop of honesty in an ocean of your pathological lying.. Unseal all your records: your long form birth certificate, your Connecticut Social Security application, you claim you legally obtained, while residing in HI, your 1980-1981 passport, your Columbia University records, provide information on your Kenyan, British and Indonesian citizenship and so on.  You lead the way and we will follow you.

Sincerely

Dr. Orly Taitz, ESq
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 07:23:52 pm »

A reader of Orly's letter responds to her:

from

www.orlytaitzesq.com

More on my challenge to Obama. Bottom line “Mr. Obama, you want civility and honest dialog, start with showing respect to American citizens, unseal your papers, end your regime of thug-o-cracy and persecutions of dissidents and of Civil Rights attorneys, than you’ll have a right to utter a peep about honesty and civility.”

Posted on | January 13, 2011 | No Comments

Paula Hoehn Submitted on 2011/01/13 at 1:56pm

Dear Orly, This is an EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT letter!

You express such common sense, explaining the fraud so well, and ‘hoist Obama on his own petard’: his calling for empathy, civility and honesty, expecially honesty which he does not practice by hiding his long-form birth certificate and other documents. Will the WH send you a form letter thanking you for your interest, your concerns, your support, and etc, or will Obama actually write you a real reply with a believable explanation for his actions of concealment and justify the spending of taxpayers money for all his justice dept lawyers to keep his past hidden?

PAULA HOEHN
Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 07:20:59 pm »

ORLY says her CHALLENGE TO OBAMA is GOING VIRAL on TWITTER
----------------------------------

my challenge to Obama is going viral on twitter

Posted on | January 14, 2011 | No Comments
‎    
pmbasse‎ RIGHT ON POINT! My letter to Barack Hussein Obama Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire: … Dr. LTC Lakin #tcot
My letter to Barack Hussein Obama | Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire‎ – orlytaitzesq.com
Twitter – seconds ago
Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 09:36:44 pm »

Dear Orly You are writing common sense.  At the same time you know with your Russian background that common sense and the progressive agenda  cannot mix.  Where common sense expresses understanding, those like Obama define the agenda as common sense.  In short it is useless. However if you really want to cause trouble and the issue isn't resolved by the 2012 election, you have to help further the establishment of "The Birther party."  Its platform would be simple. It would say in good English that most everyone of sound mind understands that Obama's eligibility for the presidency has never been proven.  Not to do so is not only an attack on the Constitution but also on the voter who needs proof of eligibility to cast an educated vote.  Since the Democratic party is a willing accomplice to this assault and the Republicans of the new congress lack the courage and conviction to support the constitution and settle the issue which they are obligated to do, it means that neither can be trusted to defend the Constitution as they have sworn to do. That being the unfortunate state of politics, people of good conscience must come together to create and support the Birther Party that is pledged to reveal the hidden facts concerning on what basis Obama is considered eligible for the presidency. People that love and value the Constitution enough to reveal the facts to the public and deny Obama's eligibility if warranted will also allow the Constitution to once again defend and further the free society America was intended to be.  the Birther party will enable the Constitution  once again be the backbone of America as opposed to the current  sleazy politics that has adopted this responsibility. The Birther Party pledges to treat you the voter as a respected part of "We the People" as opposed to "We the Great unwashed" which is how the parties in power appear to be doing  by denying you this ncessary information to cast an educated vote.

Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 10:50:37 pm »

NIck, well written! Spasebo! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
SqueekyFromm
Administrator

Squeeky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 01:58:18 pm »

This was a GREAT letter!!! Way to go Dr. Taitz!!!

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter
Report Spam   Logged

Squeeky Wheels Get Lubed First!!!
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 05:18:05 pm »

and then today, Saturday, she followed up, not letting Obama rest from her call to COME CLEAN about his FRAUD:
---------------

Mr. Barack Hussein Obama

1600 Pennsylvania Ave

Washington DC

District of Columbia

Dear Mr. Obama,

After my 01.13.2011 open letter-challenge to you, an answer came from one of your surrogates, a media thug Bill Bowman. Bowman has written a couple of nasty articles in the “National Examiner” where he attacks me as a bigot and a racist, those articles were re-printed all over the world.

Well, every time when you Mr. Obama, do not have an answer on the merits, you use some media scum to call opposition leaders racists and bigots? Why so? Probably, because you have no answer on the merits, so you resort to the old worn out charges of racism.

Just to be perfectly clear sir, I believe that your white half is as corrupt as your black half. The issue is not in race, but in the massive Social Security and elections fraud, that you are perpetrating.  Truth matters to America. Not George Soros’s “Media Matters for America, but Orly Taitz “Truth Matters for America”.

Your operatives in the media and judiciary are saying Obama was elected. Fete a compli, live with it.

Not so fast, sir. If a forger sells you a fake Rembrandt or Picasso, it is not fete a compli. As a victim, you have a recourse of restitution of monies taken from you by false pretenses. The DA can go after the thief and bring criminal charges.

We are 309 million victims. Our Presidency was stolen from us by false pretenses by one, who got into the White house without a valid long form birth Certificate with the name of the doctor and hospital and signatures and without a valid social security number. The race of  the perpetrator is not important, the crime is important. When you presented your candidacy for presidency, 60 million Americans or about 20% of the population cast their vote for you under false pretenses, believing fraudulent statements of eligibility. This is not a legitimate electoral victory, it is a theft by false pretenses. This is not a race-gate, this is ObamaFraudGate, which is much bigger, than the Watergate.

The media named me the “Queen of the Birthers” and the leader of the Birther movement. But what is a birther? It is a person, who is asking legitimate questions? “Why is a person without a valid SS number of his own and without a valid long form BC is allowed to reside in the White House as the President and Commander in Chief.” It is not only a right wing movement. It is right, left and center. My kingdom is growing. Any decent American, anyone who is not completely brain dead is asking: “why doesn’t he produce the papers? why don’t the courts hear the case?” Lately even the most leftist and liberal reporters like Chris Mathews of MSNBC and Jake Taper from ABC immigrated to my kingdom. If I am the Queen of the Birthers, what are you?   How should we call you, an arrogant paper-less resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? Should we call you the Sultan of fraudsters? The Pharaoh of Squatters? The King of Thieves?

While my Kingdom is growing and booming, your kingdom is shattered by the earthquakes of massive defections. Late night comedians of the Saturday Night Live, Jay Leno, David Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel are making fun of you.

The latest came from Jimmy Kimmel: “what is the difference between Barack Obama and his dog Bo Obama?” the answer: ” Bo, the dog, has papers”.  You made a mockery of the U.S. presidency.

You are telling everyone to get along and show civility, while your surrogates in the media are attacking me and other leaders of the opposition, while the regime is exerting an undue influence on the judiciary.

You are telling everyone to be civil and sing Kumbaya, but the subliminal message is “Be quiet, don’t question me, don’t question my legitimacy”. Let me tell you sir, I came to the world of law from the world of medicine. I know that placing a bandage on a cancer lesion and looking the other way will not cure you from cancer. No, sir, the cancer will kill you, if you do not take a radical approach and do not remove the lesion.

Similarly, if the issue of your legitimacy or, should I say illegitimacy, to U.S. presidency is not resolved on the merits, it will destroy the U.S, presidency. It is a clear threat to US national security. It is a threat to our judiciary, as now there is an undue pressure on judges to use any means : legal or illegal to silence the opposition. It is a threat to our Constitutional rights. Decent Americans want to get out from under this spell. They want to know the truth and they want to know that  we have a president with allegiance to the United States of America, and not any other country. They do not want to be in the bondage of darkness, of silence by intimidation, of silence imposed by the governmental authority, that is being misused, they want to be free.  In short, they want to be Birthers.

So, here is a challenge  from the Queen of Birthers to  the King of Thieves “Let my people go!!!’

Respectfully,

Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 10:46:23 pm »

Orly, Bowman is either a shill or just a misguided fool.  Either way don't let him get to you.

http://www.examiner.com/birther-movement-in-national/orly-taitz-shows-her-racist-side

No substance.  Only attack and denial.  That is the technique.

And to think, even though my grandfather was part of a highly regarded family in Russia, he escaped to the United States during the Russian revolution for the sake of freedom. If he had applauded communism he would have been a hero.  With the way things are going I may end up back in Russia for the sake of freedom.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. "  George Santayana

Sad but true.
Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 12:46:13 am »

Nick, your posting is fascinating. Surely, then, you know the story of HIH, St.  Elisavieta Feodorovna and nun, Varvara.

Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 08:13:07 am »

ORLY REPORTS:
-------------------

the word is coming out. Now nearly 100,000 people saw this one interview. There are nearly 1,000 clips of different interviews I did, available on you-tube. If each one will be seen by similar number of people, we’ll have 100 million, a third of U.S. population
Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 03:36:30 pm »

Nick, your posting is fascinating. Surely, then, you know the story of HIH, St.  Elisavieta Feodorovna and nun, Varvara.

I know she was the Grand Duchess and  a good and charitable person.  She became a nun and was buried alive by our communist favorites.

Actually the Grand Duchess Olga escaped to Canada.  My grandfather received a post card from her. 

How do you know these things?  Are you Russian or part Russian?
Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2011, 07:35:56 pm »

Hi Nick, you might find this interesting about St Elizabeth's relics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yswmIG0nFaw&feature=fvw
Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 10:44:53 am »

Thanks Logia. 
Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2011, 09:38:55 am »

Elisavieta Feodorovna showed she was not only a PATRIOTESS for a Russia unwilling to submit to atheistic Communism, but also that her faith allowed her no option. She would NOT submit and was brutally assaulted for her dedication to truth and goodness.

There are parallels to America today where Freedom, Liberty and Sovereignty are under constant attack .

May God make us as faithful and good as she.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/116/314239069_dadd49f690.jpg
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 09:41:30 am by LOGIA » Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 02:58:45 pm »

Elisavieta Feodorovna showed she was not only a PATRIOTESS for a Russia unwilling to submit to atheistic Communism, but also that her faith allowed her no option. She would NOT submit and was brutally assaulted for her dedication to truth and goodness.

There are parallels to America today where Freedom, Liberty and Sovereignty are under constant attack .

May God make us as faithful and good as she.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/116/314239069_dadd49f690.jpg

That is a beautiful picture.

There seems to be a universal law that wherever there is true beauty, the other side will appear.

"Beauty is the only finality here below. As Kant said very aptly, it is a finality which involves no objective. A beautiful thing involves no good except itself, in its totality, as it appears to us. We are drawn toward it without knowing what to ask of it. It offers its own existence. We do not desire something else, we possess it, and yet we still desire something. We do not know in the least what it is. We want to get behind beauty, but it is only a surface. It is like a mirror that sends us back our own desire for goodness. It is a sphinx, an enigma, a mystery which is painfully tantalizing. We should like to feed upon it, but it is only something to look at; it appears only from a certain distance. The great trouble in human life is that looking and eating are two different operations. Only beyond the sky, in the country inhabited by God, are they one and the same operation. ... It may be that vice, depravity and crime are nearly always ... in their essence, attempts to eat beauty, to eat what we should only look at. " Simone Weil

This is why Simone evolved from a highly regarded Marxist into a Christian mystic.  She came to experientially witness that it is the human condition that denies beauty and what secularism seeks.

Marx said that religion is the opiate of the masses and Simone countered tht revolution was the opiate of the masses.  She is right because since people are as they are, nothing changes and revolutions just end up producing what was revolting to begin with.  Without "grace" nothing else is possible.

There are many similarities between what was happening in Russia around the year 1910 and what is happening in America in 2011.  It is following the same pattern and will probably have the same result.

I remember once attending a museum exhibition that featured pre-revolutionary art by those like Repin, Shishkin, and Aivazovsky in one section.  Then there was post revolutionary art in another section.  One could feel  the loss of depth and soul and how politics had even corrupted art.  It was sad but it is the nature of the beast so to speak.  We never learn but just move in cycles. From dust to dust.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:30:36 pm by Nick_A » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum