Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
April 17, 2024, 09:51:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Proof of the President's Birth in HI are in the HI archives according to Gov...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof of the President's Birth in HI are in the HI archives according to Gov...  (Read 171 times)
Black Lion

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2011, 08:15:35 am »

Record of President Obama's birth in 1961 is 'in the archives': Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie

Officials in Hawaii have tracked down papers indicating that President Obama was indeed born in their state, according to its new governor.

Gov. Neil Abercrombie, who took office in December, told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser on Tuesday that "our investigation" indicates there is a recording of his birth.

"It actually exists in the archives, written down," he said.

The new Democratic head of the state vowed when he took office that he would do his best to end the debate over Obama's birth, which began in 2008 during the presidential campaign.

"We'll do what we can as quickly as we can to make it inevitable that only those who wish the President ill, only the ones with a political agenda, will be the ones doing this kind of thing," Abercrombie told CNN in December. "The President is entitled to the respect of his office and he's entitled to have his mother and father respected."

During that interview, Abercrombie said his goal to combat birthers was a personal one.

"It's a matter of principle with me," the 72-year-old said. "I knew his mom and dad. I was here when he was born. Anybody who wants to ask a question honestly could have had their answer already."

On Tuesday, he again promised he would do "what I can do" to publicly verify that records show Obama was born in Hawaii and is a citizen of the United States, making him eligible to be President.

Birthers insist that the President, born in 1961, is not eligible to be commander in chief. The reasons often vary, and have changed and expanded in the two years since the Internet rumor began.

Some believe his Certification of Live Birth is fake and he was really born in Kenya. Others argue that Obama is a citizen of the United Kingdom or Indonesia. Most theories have been dismissed by many in public office and the media, and have been found to be misleading or generally untrue.

However, the conspiracy theories still thrive, and according to Abercrombie, likely will continue despite whatever evidence that shows him to be a proper U.S. citizen.

"You're not going to convince those people because they have a political agenda, or they have minds that go in that kind of direction," he told CNN. "Conspiratorial theorists are never going to be satisfied. This has gone into another area of political attack."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/01/19/2011-01-19_record_of_obamas_birth_is_in_the_archives_hawaii_gov.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 01:59:18 pm »

Proof is in the pudding and it will only substantiate what one part of the problem is: competing citizenship claims.

NOT NATURAL BORN
Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 03:42:11 pm »

Mrs. Jones was having cocktails one evening in the Archives Dept. after a tough day on the job when she got a call from an associate in the white House who asked her to please write down that Obama was born in Hawaii.  She then wrote it down and it can be seen if people look for it.

Then Mrs. Jones told Greta, O'Reilly. and Boehner that Obama was born in Hawaii and after a few more cocktails, all agreed that it was good enough for them.  It is the modern progressive way.
Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 06:34:17 pm »

"Yes, teacher, I DID do my Math Homework, my little brother, Ricky, put it in his binder when we were playing baseball after school so it wouldn't get wet. And, well, you see, Ricky went to his friend, Bobby's house for dinner and left the binder there. And Bobby's mom doesn't have a car, because Mr. Turnipseed had to go out of town on business, but, GEE, teacher..I PROMISE, honest to Goodness, I DID do that HOMEWORK and it is IN THE BINDER....I just can't get to it!

Will I still get an A on my report card? I sure do hope so, cuz my mom will NOT be letting me play any more baseball with my brother if his binder keeps gettin' lost with MY MATH HOMEWORK in it, which, by the way teacher, is really DONE!"
------------
About just what is happening in Hawaii...What a JOKE!
Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 07:36:01 pm »

and now on DRUDGE:

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate...

Says record 'exists in archives' but can't produce the vital document...
Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 08:10:39 pm »

and now on DRUDGE:

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate...

Says record 'exists in archives' but can't produce the vital document...

Out of curiousity I looked for that article on the Blaze.  As usual the eligibility issue is scorned by Beck.  There is something wrong here.  The fact that the gov. of Hawaii cannot find the BC should warrant some questions out of any conservative.

Maybe Beck believes we are being set up and Obama will releasse his BC and laugh at everyone.  Doesn't he realize that if true, his joke is coasting the taxpayer two million in legal fees to protect the joke.  Then there is LTC Lakin,  an honorable member of the military sworn to uphold the constitution and doing just that, in jail because of his joke.

If Obama ever did that, it would be a crime.

Something is wrong and I just hope that Beck is not being intimidated in a way even you and I would find surprising.  All I know is that it doesn't make sense and I tend to suspect the worst.
Report Spam   Logged
Black Lion

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 07:59:53 am »

MAybe if you geniuses would actually read you would discover that the governor never said that....The governor stated that there is proof that exists in the HI archives of the President's birth.  And quite possibly Beck can read and realizes that the teh governor did not say it did not exist, and unlike WND and the Obama hate sites doesn't want to print lies.  Or maybe he knows that the birther issue is a loser since every case has been dismissed and the only one that had been ajudicated in Indiana went against the birthers....
Report Spam   Logged
LOGIA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 08:19:16 am »

There is a little old problem...
Lingle said she had it under lock and key so it must be EASILY FOUND

Abercrombie found ANNOTATIONS to the effect that one existed and nothing else.

He'd have better luck tracking down Big Foot!
Report Spam   Logged
SqueekyFromm
Administrator

Squeeky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 01:35:11 pm »

Good point Logia!!!

Plus, why don't you also post some stuff at gratewire too. It is a good place.

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter

Report Spam   Logged

Squeeky Wheels Get Lubed First!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum