Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
April 18, 2024, 06:56:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

ORLY WRITES TO GOV ABERCROMBIE of HAWAII

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ORLY WRITES TO GOV ABERCROMBIE of HAWAII  (Read 31 times)
LOGIA

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2011, 08:17:53 am »

from her blog;

www.orlytaitzesq.com
-------------------

My letter to governor of HI, closing the communication gap with a FOIA request!

DR. ORLY TAITZ ESQ

PRESIDENT

DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS FOUNDATION

29839 SANTA MARGARITA PKWY, ste 100

Rancho Santa Margarita CA 92688

Ph 949-683-5411 fax 949-766-7603

orlytaitzesq.com    orly.taitz@gmail.com

01.20 2011

Via certified mail

The Honorable Neil Abercrombie

Governor, State of Hawai`i

Executive Chambers, 
State Capitol

Honolulu, Hawai`i  96813

Phone: 808-586-0034

Fax: 808-586-0006

Dear Governor Abercrombie,

Congratulations on your election. Recently I went to your web site and found the following annuncement: 

Contact the Governor »

Governor Abercrombie is committed to closing the communication gap between Hawai`i’s people and their government. Using this section, you may: send your questions, comments, concerns, or messages of aloha; request a meeting; request a special message, commendation, or proclamation; and sign up to receive email updates from Governor Abercrombie.

As such, Aloha Governor! I am most eagerly trying to close the communication gap by raising the following concern:

Recently in the interview to Honolulu Star-Advertiser  you most eloquently stated that Mr. Obama’s eligibility needs to be resolved in the near future, so that the office of the U.S. presidency will get due respect and so that this issue does not remain  a nagging problem for the next elections cycle. I could not agree with you more. I currently represent over 200 members of the U.S. military, multiple State Representatives from all over the country and former U.N. Ambassador Dr. Alan Keyes, whom you no doubt know and respect. All of my clients demand an answer to the issue of presidential eligibility.

As you may know, recently a U.S. army decorated officer and a flight surgeon Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Lakin question M, Obama’s eligibility. He did not get any answers from his superiors in the military and he was court marshaled. Presiding judge Denise Lind refused to let him testify about the issue of eligibility, she also refused to let two decorated generals: Major General Paul Vallely and Brig. General Tomas McInerney testify at his trial and consequently Lt. Col Lakin was sentenced to six months incarceration in the military prison. Even though predominantly left leaning media refused to repost on this event, the news spread as a wild fire and is currently causing great discontent among members of the U.S. military. Members of the military are questioning whether they can take orders from the Commander-in-Chief, who would send an innocent man and a war hero to prison rather than show his vital records. I am sure you would agree that such state of affairs is unacceptable and will lead to a revolt sooner or later. Such revolt might have unintended consequences. Recently you stated that you found archive information relating to Mr. Obama’s birth. As such under the 5 USC §552 I request for myself and my forensic document expert access   to the  archives, that contain Mr. Obama’s vital records or vital information.

I respectfully request such access and information within 20 days as provided for FOIA requests.

Wih  great respect,

Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum