Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
April 19, 2024, 04:58:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

It Depends On The Meaning Of The Words “Birth Certificate"!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It Depends On The Meaning Of The Words “Birth Certificate"!!!  (Read 89 times)
SqueekyFromm
Administrator

Squeeky

View Profile WWW
« on: January 21, 2011, 01:31:40 pm »

Here is my latest Internet Article:

http://squeekyfromm.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/it-depends-on-the-meaning-of-the-word-birth-certificate/

It Depends On The Meaning Of The Words “Birth Certificate”!!!

It is said that history repeats itself and the recent tsunami of confusion that has washed over the Hawaii Governor’s office is proof of this. Gov. Neal Abercrombie pledged that he would personally put an end to the questions of WHERE Obama was born by releasing documentary proof. Which was assumed by most reasonable people to mean the Long From Birth Certificate with verifiable information on it. Much like the infamous statement by former President Clinton, however, we are finding that for Obama Apologists, words sort of mean whatever they need them to mean at the moment.

For refreshers, let us look at President Clinton’s statement:

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the–if he–if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not–that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement….Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.”

Uh, yeah! This really wasn’t a hard question. The correct answer would have been, “Yes.”

Now Gov. Neal Abercrombie is having similar problems with what constitutes proof. As an English Internet Article says:

Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there. Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961. He told Honolulu’s Star-Advertiser: ‘It actually exists in the archives, written down,’ he said.

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama’s birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate. And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Daily Mail Internet Article

The confusion is particularly perplexing when one considers what the former Hawaii DOH person, Frujinko whatever, said

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.”

Soooo, she supposedly saw and VERIFIED the original birth certificate was there, but Abercrombie can’t find it, or maybe he can, but who knows.

Uh, yeah! This really isn’t a hard thing to do. If you have the Long Form, then produce it, so there can be a resolution of WHERE Obama was born. Which DOESN’T resolve the more important question of why it has taken Obama three years or more to do something.

Squeeky Fromm
Girl Reporter
Report Spam   Logged

Squeeky Wheels Get Lubed First!!!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 01:47:32 pm »

All this means is that at one time the BC was there and has vanished.

Perhaps the dog ate it.  It could be either Greta or O'Reilly after being invited to see it so as to condescend to their viewers,  stuffed it in their briefcase. 

I don't know if either Greta or O'Reilly could be shrewd enough to pull this off.  Republican poodles on the other have been known to swallow anything.

The bottom line isthat  Obama must step down without proof of eligibility if congress has the guts to call him on it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum