Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
April 20, 2024, 04:22:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

ORLY on ERIC CANTOR's "I BELIEVE that obama is a citizen" Comment

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ORLY on ERIC CANTOR's "I BELIEVE that obama is a citizen" Comment  (Read 253 times)
LOGIA

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2011, 09:12:44 pm »

www.orlytaitzesq.com
--------------------

Eric Cantor: Obama is a citizen
The GOP House majority leader backs the president’s birth records, but refuses to call birthers “crazy”
-----------------

Associated Press

Response from Orly
Here is another example, why you need to write to HouseOoversight committee and House Judiciary committee and demand investigation of ObamaFraudGate
when House Majority leader Eric Cantor was interviewed by Obama accomplice on NBC, a crazy cool aid drinker David Gregory, Cantor never said a word about Obama’s records, he never backed Obama’s  birth records, particularly since the governor of HI already conceded that those simply do not exist.
All Cantor stated that he believed that Obama is a citizen, but he never stated that he is a “Natural born citizen”. It is not enough to be a citizen, one has to be a Natural Born citizen to be a president. I am a citizen, but I was not born in this country and can’t be a president.
Dishonest and treasonous “Salon.com” is maliciously defrauding the public and aiding and abetting massive fraud and treason, perpetrated by Obama, by claiming that Cantor backed  Obama’s birth records. The same article obnoxiously states that Cantor needs to apologize to Obama and chastise Republicans. This makes my blood boil. These traitors to the Constitution and media thugs  need to be prosecuted together with Obama and they should apologize to us, to LTC Lakin, to the whole U.S. military, to the whole Nation for aiding and abetting this massive elections fraud, social security fraud and treason. Maybe their apology will reduce their sentense, since treason is considered a high crime punishable by death or life in prison. Please, remind it to each and every editor and network executive at NBC, MSNBC, CNN, some pinheads at FOX, like Bill O’Relley and some traitors in the federal government.   
Please, post my comment on Salon.com and other outlets of AntiAmerican and treasonous Obama lackey media.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 11:34:37 pm »

My letter to Rush Limbaugh and the RNC:

I watched Eric Cantor on Meet the Press and cannot understand why Republicans have to be such wimps on the issue of Obama’s eligibility.

The Republican establishment cannot get it through its collective thick skull that if Republicans still believe that the voters are part of “We the People” and have not joined the Democrats in believing them part of the “Great Unwashed” th voters have the right to essential information to do their civic duty and cast an educated vote. The most essential information is if Obama satisfies the constitutional requirements to be president.

The courts assume that the people are too stupid to warrant legal “Standing” so cannot be affected by not knowing if a candidate is constitutionally qualified. They have said it is up to the congress to vet Obama.

We have a Republican congress with not only the ability but the obligation to vet the president for the sake of America and its citizens but I and others are beginning to question if they have the courage and character to do so.

They don‘t understand that if they don’t and instead act like wimps disrespecting the needs of the voter for facts, it will force the creation of the “Birther Party.” It will run on the platform that since both parties refuse to honor the Constitution as they have sworn to do, they have proven themselves unfit for office. The Birther Party if elected promises to respect both the Constitution and the voter by first acquiring and revealing if President Obama is constitutionally eligible or if a hoax has been perpetrated on the American people. If indeed America is suffering a hoax, the Birther Party promises to prosecute all involved to the fullest extent of the law.

I can just see a televised debate where the Birther candidate proudly holds up his birth certificate, Obama cries racism and the Republican says humuda humuda.

Of course the Birther Party will assure Obama’s re-election by splitting the conservative vote proving once again that Republican cowardice only serves to injure the constitution. They will continue to lose until enough new faces finally act from the quality of character and courage America is in dire need of.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum