Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
March 29, 2024, 05:51:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Governor Neil Abercrombie Misses the Point

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Governor Neil Abercrombie Misses the Point  (Read 118 times)
Nick_A

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2011, 04:42:17 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html

He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.
But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.
And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.
He said efforts were still being made to track down definitive .......................

............The Governor vowed when he took office in December that he would do his best to end the debate over Obama's birth, which began in 2008 during the presidential campaign.
'We'll do what we can as quickly as we can to make it inevitable that only those who wish the President ill, only the ones with a political agenda, will be the ones doing this kind of thing,' he said at the time. 'The President is entitled to the respect of his office and he's entitled to have his mother and father respected.'
During that interview, Abercrombie said his goal to combat birthers was a personal one.

It isn't a matter of ill will or a personal battle.  It is a simple question of proving natural born citizenship for the purpose of eligibility.  Abercrombie is in a personal battle with me.  Why?  As someone sworn to support the Constitution, he should be supporting it rather than having a personal battle with me.

If the dog ate the birth certificate and  Obama cannot prove eligibility he must be removed.  This is no need for a personal battle with me but just respect justice as it pertains to the Constitution.  If Lingle and everone else lied and it doesn't exist, Obama cannot prove himself a natural born citizen.  He must be removed.  What is so hard to understand about this?

Of course if he believes the Constitution is subservient to the New Messiah, then of course I can see why he wants to do battle with me.  I still believe that the Constitution reflects the principles America was founded upon rather than being abolished to further the New Messiah.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Black Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 11:20:04 am »

So you base your opinion on a lie perpetuated by WND and now this uk website....Unbelievable....Fact...The governor never said that....He never discussed whether or not he could find anything because that would be against the law....
Report Spam   Logged
Nick_A

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 10:47:55 pm »

So you base your opinion on a lie perpetuated by WND and now this uk website....Unbelievable....Fact...The governor never said that....He never discussed whether or not he could find anything because that would be against the law....

Black Lion, you have to do some serious soul searching. Do you believe you are worthy of the vote?  If you do, by definition you need the basic facts necessary to cast an educated vote.  The most basic fact is proof of constitutional eligibility.

However if you believe as the progressive agenda believes that you are too stupid to be worthy of the vote,  then you will agree with the progressive agenda that you must blindly believe what they say.  You must be told what to believe and what to do.

That is our difference.  I believe I am worthy of the vote and willing to do my civic duty which means casting an educated vote.  Doing so requires that I see proof of a candidates constitutional eligibility when it is in doubt.

You do not believe yourself worthy so are willing to blindly believe what you ar told. 

When in doubt, just listen to this video.  You will quickly adopt this glazed over look on your face and blindly believe with even more dedication.  It's just not my style.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/971845/

To each his own
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum