Where YOU can be a squeeky wheel!
Squeeky Wheels
April 19, 2024, 06:14:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Smarty Pants Obama Operative Tells Orly they will DENATURALIZE her!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smarty Pants Obama Operative Tells Orly they will DENATURALIZE her!  (Read 136 times)
LOGIA

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2011, 06:27:27 am »

Fat chance in Shaol. The Obama peeps are now officially UNGLUED!--------------
--------------------------

From www.orlytaitzesq.com
---
Great news. Your activism and pressure helped. Eligibility bill passed the first read in the house and went to judiciary committee

Posted on | February 14, 2011 | No Comments

I need your help in checking the rules of your legislature and committees. As this is a new issue, some judiciary committees and rules committees in several states are having a problem in deciding on wording. We need to check the rules in each state, partucularly 14 states, that already filed eligibility bills, can we change the bills and resubmit amended bills to the committees? Is there a mechanism of going to the Supreme Court of the United states to check the definition of the Natural born, in order to assist the states and their judicial committees in drafting bills that are constitutional an passs the Constitutional muster. I wonder, if this can be a way of bringing this issue to the Supreme Court.

Can you help me in researching these issues?

On a a slightly sour note. One of  Obama’s operatives just called me and announced that there is a group o people working on revoking my US citizenship. Good luck with that! Clearly they can’t do it, but the level of insanity of Obama supporters is staggering.

Also, these jerks, Internet hackers deleted all of the categories in my Yahoo address book and half of the e-mails. I wanted to e-mail my parents, my brother and sister in law, see how my nieces are doing, suddenly the e-mails were not there. It is unbelievable, what kind of thugs are supporting this fraud Obama.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum